Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm still here

It's been ages since my last post and I feel as if I have been on another planet. Sam here was born some time ago but I have not had the time to show him. There are a few bears and nik nax that have been completed and I'll show them soon.

Sam's a very darling little mohair cub and loves kisses and cuddles. He's been a bit lonely so I made him a friend, Dinky, who will be shown in the next few days. At this particular time in my life, which is very, very stressful, the bears are so therapeutic and when I look at their little faces, the problems are not so awful.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

7 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

He's gorgeous!!!

customteddys said...

Your bear is adorable. Sending some calm energy your way with lots of positive thoughts. Thank goodness for the bears, right? Hugs from Vicki

Southern Bears said...

Thank you Jenny!

Vicki, the calm energy is sorely needed so thank you. The bears? what would I be without them?

Lots of love
Pat xx

julietk said...

He's adorable Pat, I hope you feel better soon.Thank you for your comment on my Dobby Sculpture too.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Pat,

Sorry to hear that your life is stressful at the moment.
It is great to see you back and your sweet new bear.

Do take care and I hope that you can relax a little and life can slow down a little.
Hugs
Carolyn

Karen said...

Please make me a black bear. Whatever he costs am happy to pay.

Southern Bears said...

K, I'll make your bear with pleasure, as soon as you are back in the country!