Friday, March 20, 2009

Alex, the biker bear



My husband is a dedicated Harley Davidson fanatic and would have his HARLEY in the bedroom with us if he could get it in up the stairs! Now little Alex here was the second bear I ever made and he is very sweet so I thought I would dress him up in the biker's kit and give him to my hubby who is terribly supportive of my bears and often helps me to assemble them. I know Alex will be a very happy little chappy to spend time with the hubby. Besides, they are also both Sharks fans! So goodbye little boy - safe biking.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Cool bear, but get him a helmet before he hits the road! Gotta protect that stuffing in his head.

customteddys said...

Alex is way cool!! And, yes, I'm dating myself by the comment "cool." Hope he enjoys the ride. Hugs, Vicki and the bears

Draffin Bears said...

Cute bear and I like his jacket.

I agree with you on your other post ~ I like a traditional looking bear also.

Hugs
Carolyn

Purple Georgia said...

His oh soooo cool. He needs a little harley now. Is Ed trying to create a "mini me"?

Southern Bears said...

Thanks ladies, poor little Alex is terrified of the bike!!

joyh82 said...

Very cute bears and bunnies!