Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kira and Sitara

Unfortunately I do not have a whole lot of time for my blogging anymore but I do manage to read through the posts at night and try and comment as much as my time permits and I still thoroughly enjoy reading all the news and views of my favourite bloggers. I have however managed to complete two little creatures.
I'm sure most of you will recognise Jenny Lee's elephant pattern. This little one's name is Sitara. She is named after a camp in the Kruger National Park and one day, when she grows up she will be one of the Big Five but for now she is a darling little elly who plays all day with the bears. Sitara is for Elena .... at last!!!



1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Pat,

I wondered where you had got to, have missed you. But remembered that you were starting a new job and I hope that it is going well.

Kira and Sitara are cute.
I love elephants.

Hugs
Carolyn