Monday, December 21, 2009

Missy, the mouse ..
This is Victoria ....

Storm, completed.

These are a few little ones completed a while back. They all have Schulte mohair coats, are fully jointed with embroidered noses and all dressed up for Santa.

My daughter, my two grandchildren and my son-in-law are here! And it's wonderful to be a mom and granny again, even if it is for such a short time. On 4 January they go back to Australia but until then I savour every moment with them. Hectic? Yes! Chaos? Yes! Happiness? Overflowing!

All the Xmas decorations are up and the children are delighted. The gifts are wrapped, the sun is shining and all is well here in the deep south.

With all the activities and celebrations, I may not have the time to post again before Christmas, so I would like to wish everyone, near and far a very, very happy and blessed Christmas time.

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Pat,

How lovely to have all your family with you and what a special time you will have with them.
I loved seeing your new bears, you have been busy.
Wishing you heartfelt greetings, happy holidays and bountiful blessings.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Hi Pat..
Your teddys are adorable! I always love seeing them.
So glad to hear your family has come for Christmas. That is so wonderful! Hope you all have the best Christmas and New Years.
Enjoy!
Hugs & Love,
Laura

customteddys said...

Love and blessings coming your way. Your bears are simply wonderful, Pat. Happy Holidays! Many hugs, Vicki

FenBeary Folk said...

Happy Christmas Pat and I hope you have a wonderful time
Beary Hugs
Sue xxxxxxxxxx