Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sweet, sweet girl




This is Abigail, my youngest grandchild. I last saw her and held her when she was 3 months old and she is now quite the madam! I'm planning a bear for her ... hhmm pink and cuddly, white and fluffy - strawberries, peaches? Or should it be a fairy bear? What do you think? And then I'll make twin bears, one for Abigail in Scotland and one for Georgia in Australia! One day when they meet each other they can compare notes on what their bears have told them.
I'll have to think of some very creative gifts for the boys, Jesse and Caleb, because I think secretly they'll be a little envious of the bears, although they would never, ever admit it.


3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Sweet little Grandaughter, Pat.
Sounds like you are going to be busy with making the bears for all the Grandies.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Bittersweet and beautiful. Someday I hope there'll be a way to bring you all together.
Warmest hugs,
Laura

customteddys said...

Grandchildren evoke the kind of love that only a grandmother can know. And teddies are the expression. How lovely she is and lucky to have a grandma that makes bears :) Hugs from vicki