Friday, May 15, 2009

A foreigner comes to stay.

This morning I collected my new bear who had flown all the way from the USA to come and live with me. He then sat next to me on the front seat of the car whilst I drove to work and presently he is taking a long nap in the car, after his mammoth journey. He came from Brenda, The Vintage Polka Dot and exceded my expectations. Thank you Brenda! I perceived him to be considerably smaller but he's about 12" tall (a guess) and he is adoreable. My bears are going to love him and I'll take pics over the weekend to show you.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

4 comments:

Karen said...

cool

Draffin Bears said...

You are lucky Pat and I look forward to seeing your new bear.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Hi Pat,
Yes, yes..Do take pics!
Lucky you ..
Lucky bear!
Warm Foreign Hugs,
Laura

julietk said...

Looking forward to seeing your New Bear now :-)