Friday, May 1, 2009

No more stress!


I have just read Ellen Borggreve's post and although my situation is not at all health related, like Ellen's, I have come to the realisation that I have been putting myself under tremendous pressure with my bear making ... for what? I have a very stressful career in very challenging circumstances and my artistic endeavours and blogging should be pure pleasure. So from now on I will enjoy my little bears and other crafts, eat lots of ice-cream, experiment like mad and laugh at myself often. To all the lovely people who ready my posts, thank you ... and have a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a goodum idea.
Call me when the ice creams open.

Draffin Bears said...

Good idea to me also, Pat.

Love the photo of the little boy eating his bowl of icecream.
Is that a Grandchild?

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Southern Bears said...

Hi Carolyn, yes this is my 2 year old grandson in Australia. His name is Caleb and I met him for the first time in December 2008 when this pic was taken.

Pat xx

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Pat,
I agree with every single word! Including the ice cream!!!
I should have it printed on my forehead, as I've been known to obsess over what should be enjoyment and fun. Like my bears, and my blogs. Oh, you hit it right on the head!
Good for you! Bravo-Bravo!!!
Hugs,
Laura